收藏奔跑网 奔跑网首页 简笔画大全儿童免费资源 - 分享互联网免费资源,关注最新QQ活动资讯
热门: 在这里搜索...  as  色戒  知网  xxx  bylib
当前位置:主页 > 知识资源 > 详情页

五年级英语手抄报内容

发布时间:2015-01-04 14:01编辑:bp123来源:奔跑网

关于五年级英语手抄报内容,最新的五年级英语手抄报内容大全,五年级英语手抄报内容简单抄写:
 
小学英语小故事:1、风和太阳(The Wind And The Sun) 
 
One day the wind said to the sun, “Look at that man walking along the road. I can get his cloak off more quickly than you can.” 
“We will see about that,” said the sun. “I will let you try first.” 
So the wind tried to make the man take off his cloak. He blew and blew, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around himself. 
“I give up,” said the wind at last. “I cannot get his cloak off.” Then the sun tried. He shone as hard as he could. The man soon became hot and took off his cloak. 
(有一天风跟太阳说: “看看那个沿着路上走的人.我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来.) 
(“我们等着看吧,”太阳说, “我让你先试.) 
(因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来.他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧.) 
(“我放弃了,”风最后说, “我无法让他把披风脱下来.”然后由太阳试试看.他尽可能地晒他.不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了.)
 
Three little pigs 三只小猪
 
There lived a mother pig. 那住着一个猪妈妈。
She had three piglets. 她有三只猪宝宝 
mother pig:Yuyu!Lulu!Gugu! 
piglets:Here. 在这.
They were very cute! 他们非常可爱
The piglets grew up day by day. 猪宝宝们一天天的长大了
It was Sunday. 今天是星期日 
mother pig:It's time for you to go. 是你们该离开的时间了
You should build your own house. 你们应该盖自己的房子
piglets: Hurray!That must be fun! 太好了,那一定很有趣
mother pig:But you must take care. 但是你们必须小心点
Make a strong house. 盖一个结实的房子
So the wolf can’t come in. 大灰狼才进不来
piglets:Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? 哼,谁怕那只又大又坏的老狼?
gugu:I will make a strong house. 我要盖一个结实的房子
It was Monday. 这天是星期一 
It's a sunny day! 今天是个晴天 
yuyu:I'll build my house with straw. 我要用稻草盖我的房子 
It's easy. 太简单了 
I'm finished. 我完成了
It was Tuesday.星期二
Yuyu went to Lulu's house.yuyu去了lulu的房子 
Are you finished? 你完成了吗
lulu:Not yet.没有
I will build my house with sticks. 我要用砖盖我的房子 
yuyu:You are so silly! 你真是太傻了
I built my house with straw.我用稻草盖的房子 
Now I'm going to play.Goodbye. 现在我要去玩了 拜拜
lulu:My house will be stronger.我的房子一定会很结实的 
It was Wednesday.星期三 
yuyu:Are you finished? 你完成了吗
lulu:I'm finished. 我完成了 
yuyu:Let's go to see Gugu's house.我们去看看gugu的房子吧 
lulu:All right. 好的
They went to Gugu's house.他们去了gugu的房子 
yuyu&lulu:Are you finished? 你完成了么 
gugu:Not yet. 没有
I'll built my house with bricks.我要用石头盖我的房子 
yuyu&lulu:You are so silly.你太傻了 
yuyu:Ibuilt my house with straw. 我是用稻草盖的房子
lulu:I built my house with sticks.我是用砖盖的房子 
yuyu&lulu:Now we are going to play.Bye.现在我们要去玩了 拜 
gugu:My house will be the strongest.我的房子一定是最结实的 
He worked hard.他认真的工作着 
It was Thursday. 星期四 
gugu:Hurray!I'm finished.太好了 我完成了
My house is very strong. 我的房子非常结实
It was Friday.星期五
Awolf came prowling around. 一只老狼来到了周围
wolf:Little pig little pig let me in,letme in.小猪小猪 让我进来让我进来 
yuyu:I won't let you in. 我才不让你进来 
wolf:I will blow your house.我要吹倒你的房子 
The wolf began to huff and puff.老狼开始吹 
yuyu:Ouch!Help ,Lulu help me.啊 救命 lulu救救我 
lulu:Hurry!Come in.快点进来
Shut the door.关上门 
wolf:Little pigs,little pigs let me in let me in.小猪小猪 让我进来 让我进来
yuyu&lulu:We won't let you in.我们不让你进来 
wolf:I will blow you r house.我要吹倒你的房子
yuyu&lulu:Hurray! 太好了
wolf:I will push it down.我要推倒你的房子
yuyu&lulu:Ouch!Help ,gugu help us.啊 救命 gugu救救我们 
gugu:Hurry.Come in . 快进来 
Shut the door. 关上门
wolf:Little pigs little pigs let me in let me in.小猪们小猪们 让我进来让我进来 
piglets:We won't let you in . 我们不让你进来
wolf:I will push it down. 我要推倒你的房子 
piglets:Hurray! 太好了
Wait and see. 你们等着 
wolf:I will come back tomorrow. 我明天会回来的
It was Saturday.星期六
wolf:I will come down the chimney.我要从烟囱下去
gugu:Get a big pot.拿个大锅来 
Fill it with boiling water. 添满沸腾的水
The wolf sild down the chimney.老狼从烟囱滑下来 
He fell right into the pot. 他正好掉进大锅里面
wolf:Ouch,it's too hot.啊 太热了
piglets:Hurray!You big bad wolf.Get out. 太棒了 你这个又大又坏的老狼 滚出去
The wolf ran away never came back. 老狼跑掉了就再也没回来 
Three little pigs lived happily.三只小猪快乐的生活着
 
小学英语小笑话:
 
A is giving riddles to his brotherB: "There is a man, he is my father's son, not my brother, not my sister, who is he? "
B shakes his head.
A  smiles: " It is me ! "
B goes to C with the same riddle :"A man, he is my father's son, not my brother nor my sister, who is he? "
C doesn't know the answer.
B laughs with suffocating, "it is A! "
 
翻译
 
A正在给弟弟犬夜叉猜谜语:“有一个人,他是我父亲的儿子,可不是我的兄弟,也不是我的姐妹,他是谁?”  
  B摇头。  
  A微笑:“就是我啊!”  
  B回到戈薇处,兴奋的出题:“有一个人,他是我父亲的儿子,可不是我的兄弟,也不是我的姐妹,他是谁?”  
  C猜不出。  
  B笑得透不过气来,“他就是A啊!”
 
 2、Life after death 
死后重生 
"Do you believe in life after death?" the boss asked one of his employees. 
"Yes, Sir." the new recruit replied."Well, then, that makes everything just fine," the boss went on. "After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped in to see you. 
“你相信人能死后重生吗?”老板问他的一个员工。 
“我相信,先生”。这位刚上班不久的员工回答。 
“哦,那还好”。老板接着说。 
“你昨天提早下班去参加你祖母的葬礼后,她老人家到这儿看你来了。”
 
以上是五年级英语手抄报内容部分抄写,希望可以帮到你

五年级英语手抄报内容原文地址:http://www.bp123.cn/zhishi/6207.html

带有版权标志作品版权均属本站奔跑网所有,其他作品来源网络,如有侵犯您的权益请按照《版权保护投诉指引》来信告知,本网将做删除处理。
奔跑网(儿童资源网)提示:本站资料《五年级英语手抄报内容》完全免费,欢迎各位家长老师同学使用,如有问题可联系我们,竭诚为您提供更好更多的作品!